Queen Kia's Feelings Journal
Help your child express their many emotions in a productive and positive way!
In this custom and cute journal, elementary-aged children will enjoy identifying and expressing their feelings in this daily journal. Children will have the opportunity to both write and draw what is in their heart. With prompts to identify their feelings and how they can cope if they are feeling sad, anxious, or mad this journal offers little humans with the ability to self-regulate, reflect, and create.
This journal includes:
- Over 100 pages for children to express their feelings
- A daily emotional mood meter to determine how they are feeling that day
- Guided prompts to help children reflect and/or cope with their emotions
- Lined pages and drawing pages for children to express their emotions in their own unique way
- An encouraging poem affirming the many feelings they may experience
Queen Kia ( Know-It All) Feelings journal is the perfect tool for counselors, educators, and parents in helping their child share their many feelings. This book is perfect for calm down corners.